My Hometown!!


 Kariya : A Great Place

Kariya is my hometown. It's a good city in Aichi prefecture.Please visit it someday. I'll write some information about it in my blog today.











( Good links for more information about Kariya )

( 5 fun things to do in Kariya )

1- You can ride on bus for free!!










2- You can rest and enjoy at Kariya Highway Oasis!!















3- You can go to anywhere easily!!( You can access to Nagoya at 30 minutes )















4- You can eat soul food!! ( Ex...Kishimen, Hitsumabushi, Misokatsu)















5- You can enjoy regional event!!(Ex...Mando Festival, Wansaka Festivel, and so on)
















(YouTube video)

(Google Map)

コメント

  1. I want to eat kariya`s soul food

    返信削除
  2. I was surprised that people can take on the bus for free! I would like to enjoy Mando festival someday. When the festival is held next?

    返信削除
  3. Your hometown is enjoyable city! I ate Kishimen at Nagoya, it is very delisious. Are there traditional buildings?

    返信削除
  4. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I did not know Kariya-city before I read your blog, but I want to go to Kariya.

      削除
  5. I visited Kariya Highway Oasis once but did not know there was regional events.

    返信削除
  6. I was surprised the bus for free!
    In my home town, no people use the bus, so it is very expensive!

    返信削除
  7. I didn't know Kariya city. I want to eat Kisimen!

    返信削除
  8. I learn there is kariya city near by nagoya!

    返信削除
  9. I like festival. So I want to participate in the festival.

    返信削除
  10. Mando festival seems so fun!! I want to go there someday!

    返信削除
  11. I think it's great that people can take on the bus for free!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Product Review

I want to visit Spain!!