Product Review

 Product Review

Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510 BZ Review



(Overview)
The WH-CH510 BZ is a wireless headphone for easy everyday use.
This product is designed to connect to a smartphone to listen to music, but it also reduce ambient noise and supports hands-free calling.
The product sells for about 7,000 yen on Amazon.

(Features)
Stamina of up to 35 hours of playback and quick charging.
・Compact, lightweight, and easy to carry.
・Easily control smartphones and other players with buttons on the ear.
・Convenient with Bluetooth function.

(Pros and Cons)
(+)The price is very reasonable.
(+)Complete charging in a short time wven if you foget to charge the battery.
(+)Easy Bluetooth connectivity allows pairing with a variety of information devices.

(-)Using for long time, you may have pain in your ears.
(-)Even if you use it, you hear sounds around you.

(Rating)
I give this wireless headphones a score of 7/10.

I think this is a goood headphone for someone who occasionally listen to music on their smartphones or watch movies and dramas. It hurts my ears if I use it for long periods of time, but for short periods of time it works fine and the price is reasonable. 


コメント

  1. Nice review! I'm glad to know about how feel when use for long time

    返信削除
  2. I have other headphone. This headphone is very good.

    返信削除
  3. The design and feature are good!! I want to buy it!!

    返信削除
  4. The battery is great for 35 hours of use.

    返信削除
  5. I surprise that it's price is very reasonable!!

    返信削除
  6. I just want headphones. Thanks to teach this information!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!!

I want to visit Spain!!