I want to visit Spain!!

 I really want to visit Spain!!!









Sagrada Familia










Plaza de España


Links for Spain : 

Spain ( Wikipedia )

Spanish Tourism ( Travel Blog )

Here is nice YouTube video ( with many ideas ) :


There are many things I want to do! Here are my top 5!!

1- I want to go see Gaudí's architecture.
2- I also want to go to beautiful spot in Barcelona.
3- I want to eat the real deal of paella.
4- I want to watch soccer game.
5- I want to walk Gothic Quarter.


Here's google map of Spain.

Thank you for reading for my blog!!!
If you  have more ideas about Spain, please write them to me!!!!!😸



コメント

  1. Spain is very beautiful place! I am interested in Sagrada Familia.

    返信削除
  2. I did not know about Spain but your website taught a lot of things in Spain to me! I wish I can speak Spanish ...w I have a question. What is Gothic Quarter?

    返信削除
  3. how wonderful Spain is!! I want to eat paella, too while looking at the sea.

    返信削除
  4. I am learing Spanish so I want to visit Spain. And I would like to watch soccer game!!

    返信削除
  5. Spain is a nice place to visit! I want to watch a soccer game too!!

    返信削除
  6. I want to see Sagrada Familia! I can't believe It hasn't completed yet.

    返信削除
  7. I like the atmospher of city in Spain. I want go there too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!!

Product Review