My Invention

   Good for Gaming

"Gaming  Keyboard"

# Original Problem & Idea / Solution

    These days, there are a lot of people play game by using PC. However, pressing the arrow keys are difficult and I make a mistake in gaming operation sometimes.

    My Imvention which I've named "Gaming Keyboard" are easy to opperate the arrow keys.


# Specifics

・No need to worry about hitting the wrong keyboard when playing games where you use the arrow keys to move around.
・It is easier to operate because you don't have to press tow buttons when you want to move diagonally.
・You will feel as if you are operating in a game arcade.


# Summary

    Today, there are a lot of people to game by using PC, and I'm one of them. But, computer games can be frustrating due to the difficully of keyboard operation. Therefore, we hope that this gaming keyboard will lower the bar for gaming as much as possible.



コメント

  1. I have a gaming keyboard right now. this is so good.

    返信削除
  2. I think that if I use it, I more enjoy games.

    返信削除
  3. I don't know that you are playing a PC game! Let's play together!

    返信削除
  4. This invention sounds good. I want this!!

    返信削除
  5. Game will improve more and more because of this invention!

    返信削除
  6. Good idea!! I want to use it when I play games!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!!

Product Review

I want to visit Spain!!